Provides reliable sealing over a wide temperature range and easy installation.
- CR 250R 2002-2007
- CRE 250 MOTARD 2004-2014
- CRE 250F R 2004-2014
- CRE 250R 2004-2009
- CRE 450 MOTARD 2002-2004
- CRE 450F R 2002-2008
- CRF 250R 2004-2014
- CRF 250X 2006-2014
- CRF 450R 2002-2008
- CRM 450 2002-2008
- CRF 450X 2005-2014
- KX 250F 2006-2014
Motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV (All Terrain Vehicle/Quad).
- Wide temperature range of –40 to +150 °C using HNBR
- Plastic back-up ring to reduce friction and wear under high pressure
- Increased service life and performance
- Integration of all components into one easy to assemble unit (simplifying supply and installation)
- Optional stroke bumper can be integrated into the sealing system
- Compact solution to reduce height (to maximize stroke length/minimize shock absorber length)
- Simplified air bleeding thanks to unique one-piece design
SKF has state-of-the-art manufacturing processes that allow us to develop the most advanced profiles.
The design features of the integrated monotube seals
- Static OD seal as part of the unit
- Metal stamping supports all the features
- Stroke bumper integration
- Back-up ring to support the main lip under high pressure conditions
- Dedicated materials and designs tuned to each other
SKF has a proven success record in the production of shock absorber seals. This patented innovation further extends the SKF product range of shock absorber sealing.