Due to current supply chain disruption with XTRIG products please contact us prior to purchase to confirm availability.
XTRIG Triple Clamp M12 Upper-Lower Axle bushing
The XTRIG Triple Clamp has precise clamping of the fork to produce the best from the fork and provides steering precision from the fork bridge giving directional stability. To increase the stability on the fast straights or more manoeuvrability in the tight corners, the crown has the feature of an adjustable offset.
The precision engineering of the triple clamp is enviable and includes the shaft tube and steering head bearings. Original components are accounted for such as, number plate, mud guards, brake hose guide whilst installing the clamp requires no special tools.
You will need the M12 handlebar mount and you can choose from either the PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) or the Fixed System
- SX SXF EXC Supermotard offset 14-16 wide 200mm
Additional Parts Included:
54809012000Spacer for Front Wheel KTM for 200mm distance between the fork tubes.
57309081000Front Wheel Axle KTM for 200mm distance between the fork tubes.
XT987501TBrake Disc Adapter 5mm KTM for 200mm distance between the fork tubes
Handlebar Mount System Options
|22mm or 28.4mm PHDS||
|22mm or 28.4mm FIX|
Advantages of the XTRIG Triple Clamp
- The X-CLAMP system lets you adjust the offset
- Displays the current offset setting
- Handlebar is mounted with PHDS or Fix-System
- Precise alignment of the fork tube
- Stiffness of the steering stem is perfectly tuned to the respective motorcycle model
- Steering-head bearing is already mounted on the shaft tube
- Special fork slot and clamping for precise fork operation
- Precise clamping with special screws for low torque
- Serial attachments can be mounted without auxiliary material
- System flexibility adapted to the fork
- Anodized in the technical factory look